The Perth African Fashion Show is our annual event aimed at showcasing the modern styles and the vibrant colours of African clothes designed for today’s woman and man. The maiden event was held in 2018 and this year’s event, taking place on the 17th September 2021, promises to be big, bold and beautiful.
At D’Beautifiers, we are excited about this event whose aim is to project the beauty of the motherland and keep Africa in the forefront of fashion narrative in Australia and the world.
As with us at the African Fashion Show, we have a charity to support this year as well. In prior years, we have supported “Feed the Hungry” (2018) and Christiana Foundation (2020). This year, we will be supporting the Mental Health Foundation Australia. 10% of all tickets sold at this year’s event will be donated to the foundation. This not-for-profit organization’s website is https://www.mhfa.org.au
We will appreciate if our sponsors will visit our past shows page to get a glimpse of what we have done in the past as well as the feedback from our attendees
The cost of an event like this is enormous and we count on our sponsors to help alleviate the burden. The funding need for the 2021 AFS-Perth is to cover the costs of:
- Hall rental and decoration
- Stage & Lighting hire
- Stage performances, dances and guest appearances and acts
- Model Training & Costs
- Wages for team members and benefits-in-kind for volunteers;
- Music equipment and DJ
- Video and photography coverage
- Publicity – Interviews, social media, printed materials etc
We are counting on a Corporate Sponsors to look at the cost estimated above and make a determination as to the amount they can donate towards this show to aid in offsetting our bills.
In return, the sponsors will benefit from the following:
- Business logo placement on the event’s dropdown banners. This is a veritable medium of advertising as all the attendees are planned to use the dropdown banners for pictures. Also since this will be behind the models as they catwalk on the runway, all video coverage of the event will show the sponsors logo.
- Acknowledgement of sponsor during the vote of thanks at the end of the show.
- A “Thank you” letter for supporting our event will be sent to the sponsor within a week after the show is held.
- Business Logo and name of sponsor will appear on all publicity materials for the event;
- Two (2) complementary VIP seats;
- A framed “Thank you” letter for supporting our event will be sent to the sponsor within a week after the show is held.
- Sponsor’s name will appear in all our social media handles for the event;
- An electronic copy of all the pictures taken at the event
To sponsor the show, please contact the undersigned for the bank account details.
Once again, thank you for your interest and we look forward to a mutually rewarding event as we showcase the talents that abound in and around us.
Curator – African Fashion Show, Perth
0415 848 900